House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plost and suggestion section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

Plost and suggestion section Empty
PostSubject: Plost and suggestion section   Plost and suggestion section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey Val, I am assuming, that those two areas are locked for d'Vhid only members right? Let me know, as I need to put the Paus Storyline in active and you need to put the Half Orc storyline in as well.
Back to top Go down
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

PostSubject: Re: Plost and suggestion section   Plost and suggestion section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm

The plot sections are all d'Vhid only. so if you want something viewable, I can make the roleplaying section open for guests also. Otherwise only the general section is open to see if you aren't registered.

And I'll put up my summary of the Gorthain storyline before I go to bed tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Plost and suggestion section   Plost and suggestion section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Valhanis wrote:
The plot sections are all d'Vhid only. so if you want something viewable, I can make the roleplaying section open for guests also. Otherwise only the general section is open to see if you aren't registered.

And I'll put up my summary of the Gorthain storyline before I go to bed tonight.

I can see the rping section, being open...to everyone.. but the concepts of plot and ongoing plots, must stay private..
Back to top Go down
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

PostSubject: Re: Plost and suggestion section   Plost and suggestion section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Those should be open only to d'Vhid members currently.
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Plost and suggestion section   Plost and suggestion section I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Valhanis wrote:
Those should be open only to d'Vhid members currently.

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plost and suggestion section   Plost and suggestion section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plost and suggestion section
Page 1 of 1