House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DM Plots and fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: DM Plots and fun   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:05 am

With the server now in Sarafin's hands and this is a period of trans..as the Dev's and DM's figure out their new roles. They also have a huge task of still fixing and upgrading the server. We understand, that most of not all our ideas, plots and etc..have tanked and been put on hold. Just Letting the members know, what is going on. So, everyone in d'Vhid, Be Patient, be understanding and give the DM"s/Dev's your full help, when asked. As soon, as Exaria is back in full bloom, then we can once again, pursue our plans. Without Exaria full going and fun for all. We aint gonna have fun either, until that happens. Laughing Exaria needs to evolve and grow, which in turn will attract new players and they will stay, to play. Every day, the server I suspect, gets new players coming on by, checking us out. So, hopefully, they will stay and we can have fun, in new and unexpected ways. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Curate

PostSubject: Re: DM Plots and fun   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 pm

I would like to run an event for the D'vhid house. Is there any chance we can arrange a suitable time for an event when a number of players will be available?

A weekend is probably best for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: DM Plots and fun   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm

DM Curate wrote:
I would like to run an event for the D'vhid house. Is there any chance we can arrange a suitable time for an event when a number of players will be available?

A weekend is probably best for me

I know the weekends are usually good for me. I know, that the majority of the house is dealing with either..

School, Relationships changes, RL work, RL issues and or the holidays...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM Plots and fun   

Back to top Go down

DM Plots and fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House d'Vhid Forum :: General Discussion/ Off Topic-
Jump to: