House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isana

PostSubject: Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 am

Hi guys!

I heard the the grapevine that ex was back up. I checked the forums, scrolled down a tad.....and started smiling and laughing. I saw the link to this board, and I must say, seeing "d'Vhid" brought back some really fond memories.

I hope all is going really well for you guys. I'd love to join you all IG, however, I'm not sure that's practical. To say I'm busy is somewhat of an understatement. However, if I can find the time, I'd sure love to pop in game and say hi to you all (after some rummaging through some drawers to find my nwn disks and those annoying keys).

Good luck, have fun, and for God's sake, someone keep Evanna in check ::winks at Lathesh::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaMorte
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi Isana!

Nice of you to stop by Wink
If you do decide to peek in game - and can't locate your cd keys - if you recall your login for the game, you can look them up on the nwn/bioware forum-vault. Many of us have found our keys that way.

As far as the disks go - I think some have contacted Bioware for the files themselves and gotten them. But I may be mistaken. Others have spent the whopping $20 for the game again Wink

I hope that all is well with you! Look forward to hearing from you again!

~Bella

(player of Skylla, as well as a couple d'Vhid members for Evanna's enjoyment)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.designbyjess.com
Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 pm

DUDE! We miss ya! Get back! We need ya...already Evanna is going nuts and Lathesh is pulling her hair out! If nothing else, get on skype with us, as we have a blast laughing at one another. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duraridil d'Vhid

PostSubject: Re: Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Baron_Cunedda wrote:
DUDE! We miss ya! Get back! We need ya...already Evanna is going nuts and Lathesh is pulling her hair out! If nothing else, get on skype with us, as we have a blast laughing at one another. lol!

Well, we mostly laugh at Baron... and Evanna's Cow that is always in the sacrifical circle in Dragos village.

How's NM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)   

Back to top Go down

Well hello, hello (or should I be saying Vendui?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House d'Vhid Forum :: General Discussion/ Off Topic-
Jump to: