House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I think I might find some playing time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

So I think I might find some playing time Empty
PostSubject: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 pm

You heard it here first.

Things on my to do list.

Play some Exaria.

Kill some monsters.

Laugh at self-righteous Paladins

Hope Draven is still around and hasn't been deleted from the server vault (I haven't had a chance to check yet)

And finally, over this break I'm going to try and finish the art for the banner and the buttons... I'm sorry you all have had to stare at all that for so long.

Oh yeah... there are so many new people here! I've missed so much...
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
BellaMorte
Princess
BellaMorte

PostSubject: Re: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Hey! Awesome... Evanna will have someone else to play with then Smile

We're all still on Skype too. Except I have a broken microphone now... will resolve later. Sometime around xmas when I get paid or get a giftcard... something like that Smile

Hope you are enjoying your Winter Break from school!
Back to top Go down
http://www.designbyjess.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 am

Glad to see you again, glad that college hasnt kicked your ass to bad..
Back to top Go down
BellaMorte
Princess
BellaMorte

PostSubject: Re: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Valhanis... if you aren't able to work on the buttons, etc. I can whip some up for the forums.
I'm a graphic design and animation major Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.designbyjess.com
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

PostSubject: Re: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 am

Well that would make you infinitely more qualified (and skilled) than I... so have at it! If you want to tackle the gaping void at the top of the forum where our logo should be then you can do that to and I'll be more than happy to upload them when they are finished.

If there is anything else you'd like to give a make-over then feel free. I'm under no illusions of be a photoshop savant myself.

Also, I was able to hop in game once last week... since then I've been in Kansas City the whole time. I would play on my laptop here but the internet has a nasty tendency to quit ever ten minutes or so Sad Hopefully when I get back home for a few days later this week I'll see some of you on.
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 pm

cool... Play when you can. We aint going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I think I might find some playing time   So I think I might find some playing time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I think I might find some playing time
Page 1 of 1