House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Role playing the d'Vhid drow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varlaxle

PostSubject: Role playing the d'Vhid drow   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 am

Ok, I know its been a while since we all have gotten together and and all played our d'Vhid characters at once. Summer can be tough though, with vacations, family gatherings and such. I took a long break from playing to care for my daughter, but she is back to normal now, all is well. School is about to start and we all get back to our normal lives, so why can't we get together as a group and show the people who pop on-line from time to time that there is a core of players who enjoy getting together, shooting the breeze and sometimes just killin' stuff. Maybe a DM will notice the effort and give us things to do.
If you haven't noticed, the xp lately doesn't suck, the spawns have random placement, (keeps you on your toes) and the drops are decent. (don't get too excited, but things are falling from time to time.)
Call your friends, send them an e-mail, put a sign on the Goodyear blimp, what ever it takes. Once I get Varlaxle fixed, I want to adventure on. Heck, maybe we can talk the powers that be into turning on the epic server...never know....I never played on it years ago but sure would like to.

Signed,

V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Role playing the d'Vhid drow   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhh long time, no see.. I've thought about popping back in...I am on skype still

and Forest Gnomeump, Sand, Buli Steelshadow, Scirocco
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Role playing the d'Vhid drow
Page 1 of 1