House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The current State of things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

The current State of things Empty
PostSubject: The current State of things   The current State of things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 am

Right now the forum is boring and ugly. I'm working on the art as right now and I'm not going to switch over until I'm completely satisfied with the look of things. It's going to have a stone theme on a black background that I think will eventually look very nice.

One of my major setbacks is a good insignia for the house, so I'm really in need in good ideas from you guys.

If I have a reference I can probably recreate it in photoshop or use the pre-existing image and tweak it to my liking.

oh yeah

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

The current State of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current State of things   The current State of things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Valhanis wrote:
Right now the forum is boring and ugly. I'm working on the art as right now and I'm not going to switch over until I'm completely satisfied with the look of things. It's going to have a stone theme on a black background that I think will eventually look very nice.

One of my major setbacks is a good insignia for the house, so I'm really in need in good ideas from you guys.

If I have a reference I can probably recreate it in photoshop or use the pre-existing image and tweak it to my liking.

oh yeah

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

So far, I like what I see.... dont worry yourself to death over the boards, this is just a place for us to begin our conquest of Exaria...*wink* But seriously...just doing this, was the best thing, now, we can talk among ourselves in private and hatch our plans....
Back to top Go down

The current State of things
Page 1 of 1