House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepare Yourself Evanna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lathesh

Prepare Yourself Evanna Empty
PostSubject: Prepare Yourself Evanna   Prepare Yourself Evanna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Lathesh d'Vhid is back!!!

well once i go buy some nwn disks.. but.. I was There.. and i will be back. So. I hope you can live in peace with me this time. I know ooc we were always fine but ic i dont want to play if it will be constant strife. lets say... Mutual respect. you get to be matron and i will be the high Priestess. Razz

i cant believe exaria 1 is back!
Back to top Go down
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Prepare Yourself Evanna   Prepare Yourself Evanna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Lathesh wrote:
Lathesh d'Vhid is back!!!

well once i go buy some nwn disks.. but.. I was There.. and i will be back. So. I hope you can live in peace with me this time. I know ooc we were always fine but ic i dont want to play if it will be constant strife. lets say... Mutual respect. you get to be matron and i will be the high Priestess. Razz

i cant believe exaria 1 is back!

DUDE! I am soooooooo glad to see you again.... OOC we were great and IC, strife is what we want for FUN! I never take anything IC done, personally ooc... well usually... As for High Priestess! Go for it, as I am the only Cleric in the house and if you want to over throw evanna as Ilharess go for it.. its a game for fun.... Personally, just hanging and terrorizing the server is fun...as a group and we being the only group, with some consistance workings, we got a HUGH advantage over the others groups.. If you need help, aid or anything, please feel free to contact me, OOC or IC...as my goal is to rebuild d'Vhid and own this server! lol!
Back to top Go down
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Prepare Yourself Evanna   Prepare Yourself Evanna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 pm

My suggestion on buying the disks, is buy the NWN Diamond Edition, I got it from Best Buy for 20 bucks and it has all the expansions and even 3 more expansions...a total of 6.... and I also gave you full access to the forums. ONce again, welcome back old friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare Yourself Evanna   Prepare Yourself Evanna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare Yourself Evanna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House d'Vhid Forum :: General Discussion/ Off Topic-
Jump to: