House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW Players for d'Vhid Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

NEW Players for d'Vhid Section Empty
PostSubject: NEW Players for d'Vhid Section   NEW Players for d'Vhid Section I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 pm

If you are a new player/old player who wishes to join us, let us know, so we can get to know you. With approval of the house, we will grant you full access and full membership to d'vhid player group and forums.

So basically, post a hello and let us know your here for fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonashss

Tonashss

PostSubject: Sane   NEW Players for d'Vhid Section I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:03 am

Hello all =)
I was Koi on EX1 and EX2, so as most of you you know I mainly PG I am hoping over time to develop this guy as my RP guy, any help would be awesome =)

Cheers
Sane

p.s. This name is Tonashss d'Vhid
Back to top Go down
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: NEW Players for d'Vhid Section   NEW Players for d'Vhid Section I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Tonashss wrote:
Hello all =)
I was Koi on EX1 and EX2, so as most of you you know I mainly PG I am hoping over time to develop this guy as my RP guy, any help would be awesome =)

Cheers
Sane

Glad you joined us, hopefully we will turn you from heavy PG to a more balanced player LOL! But the main purpose is to have fun and make it fun for everyone..so welcome aboard and get to know us all.
Back to top Go down
Tonashss

Tonashss

PostSubject: Re: NEW Players for d'Vhid Section   NEW Players for d'Vhid Section I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Baron_Cunedda wrote:
Tonashss wrote:
Hello all =)

Cheers
Sane

Glad you joined us, hopefully we will turn you from heavy PG to a more balanced player LOL! But the main purpose is to have fun and make it fun for everyone..so welcome aboard and get to know us all.

LOL!! I am glad you've are up to the challenge Baron =D

Cheers
Sane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Players for d'Vhid Section   NEW Players for d'Vhid Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Players for d'Vhid Section
Page 1 of 1