House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pardon My Lack of Play Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

Pardon My Lack of Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Pardon My Lack of Play Time   Pardon My Lack of Play Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

As the title says...I haven't forgotten about all of you!

School has just been kicking my ass lately (that's what 600+ level speeh pathology and audiology classes will do to you.)

I'll be trying to get on as soon as humanly possible but I've been absolutely swamped with school lately and my work will start to pick up soon :\

Hopefully I can log on and play with you all soon.

Until then I'll be checking the forums religiously and continually spurn Cunedda's insistence of me putting up the gorthain army plot line... (just joking Cunedda!)

But yeah, I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about all of you!
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

PostSubject: Re: Pardon My Lack of Play Time   Pardon My Lack of Play Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Dude! You spurn me?!?! Shocked How dare you! What a Face I shall trout you lol! Not even Aldaya will save you, from my wrath Exclamation On a serious note, take care of your real life issues, you cant pay the bills, if you aint makin the money and school will help you make TONS More money for Aldaya. Very Happy Its all good.... Just tell your roomie to get on, unless he is in the same boat you are..., if so, its all good. jocolor

Valhanis wrote:
As the title says...I haven't forgotten about all of you!

School has just been kicking my ass lately (that's what 600+ level speeh pathology and audiology classes will do to you.)

I'll be trying to get on as soon as humanly possible but I've been absolutely swamped with school lately and my work will start to pick up soon :\

Hopefully I can log on and play with you all soon.

Until then I'll be checking the forums religiously and continually spurn Cunedda's insistence of me putting up the gorthain army plot line... (just joking Cunedda!)

But yeah, I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about all of you!
Back to top Go down
BellaMorte
Princess
BellaMorte

PostSubject: Re: Pardon My Lack of Play Time   Pardon My Lack of Play Time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 am

Its all good... I can't wait to see my lack of play time after school starts for me. Argh!

Classes start Sept 21st. 15 credits (thankfully not 20 this time around) ~ so I'll have my hands full again.

Take care of things, and all will be good and rewarded in the end Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.designbyjess.com
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

PostSubject: Re: Pardon My Lack of Play Time   Pardon My Lack of Play Time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 pm

That the notion...

All I know is that I've had tests each of the past three weeks...and it looks like I'll have tests for the foreseeable future...and a paper I have to write about Job.

So yeah, things aren't really letting up.
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pardon My Lack of Play Time   Pardon My Lack of Play Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pardon My Lack of Play Time
Page 1 of 1