House d'Vhid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House d'Vhid Forum

The message board for Exaria's House d'Vhid.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things needed done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

Things needed done Empty
PostSubject: Things needed done   Things needed done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

1 I need admin power..lol... I cant create and do things...without this...

2. well I guess with that, this 2nd part is moot..heheh I need d'Vhid plotline section created...so we can keep our members up to date on all our plots and goals.
Back to top Go down
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

Things needed done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things needed done   Things needed done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

You have been given administrative rights. That makes you a moderator of all the boards and also capable to making just about any change including adding or deleting new boards.
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Baron_Cunedda

Baron_Cunedda

Things needed done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things needed done   Things needed done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Valhanis wrote:
You have been given administrative rights. That makes you a moderator of all the boards and also capable to making just about any change including adding or deleting new boards.

Mwhahaha now I can delete you! lol! When I get a chance, I will begin to put d'Vhid back together, as best as I can remember....but suggestions from everyone and what you guys would like to see, is greatly appreciated...

I wish Isana was around, we used to talk on the phone about stuff like this.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Valhanis
Admin
Valhanis

Things needed done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things needed done   Things needed done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Well, if we can't scrounge up any of the old information I suppose we'll just build from scratch.

Lets brainstorm what we need in this thread as it seems appropriate.

I know we need ranking and titles, specifically ranking in the drow tongue which shouldn't be too hard as I have a reference.

We can make a post in the RP forum outlining the hierarchy.

Anyways...brainstorm, if you think we need it post it in this thread and I'll see about getting it added or setting the proper wheels in motion.
Back to top Go down
https://housedvhid.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Things needed done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things needed done   Things needed done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things needed done
Page 1 of 1